Tracey Mattingly is the premiere agency representing hair stylists, make-up artists, clothing stylists, groomers, colorists and photographers world-wide. Founded in 2004 by a veteran agent with twenty plus years in the business, our agents strive to provide the most effective and customized representation for each artist. With offices located in New York and Los Angeles, Tracey Mattingly has established enviable relationships in the worlds of fashion, celebrity, editorial, advertising and film. Tracey Mattingly’s client base includes some of the most exclusive brands, A-list celebrities and iconic magazines. Our artists bring their expertise to clients such as Bulgari, Chanel, Coach, CoverGirl, Dior, Estée Lauder, Givenchy, L'Oréal, Marks & Spencer, Neutrogena, Omega, Revlon and Tag Heuer. The impressive pairing of Tracey Mattingly’s epic roster of artists and high-end clients will lead to even grander successes that no other agency could achieve.
Tracey Mattingly is seeking to fill our Social Media Coordinator position.
Tasks include but not limited to:
- Maintain, update and expand content on all social media platforms
- Work closely with Brand Relations + PR Manager to preserve the direction of social media
- Support Brand Relations + PR Manager by managing product requests from artists and editorial credits
- Work closely with the Creative Coordinator to obtain imaging content
- Research and maintain documentation of appropriate social media handles for special events
- Research and maintain documentation for all social media handles for all artists
- Continually develop new social media platforms for agency
- Strong communications skills
- High attention to details
- Social media savvy
- Experience and strong interest in beauty, fashion and celebrity social media
- Fast learner
- Ability to work with multiple personnel (internal and external) of varying degrees of seniority
- Comfortable under pressure and tight deadlines
- Flexibility on work hours
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, please write: Social Media Coordinator. Must be located in the Los Angeles area. Please do not submit resumes for internships or part-time work.