Pixie Market has a major passion for fashion and a genuine desire to give our customers the cutest clothes and accessories on the planet! We are looking for the right individual who wants to contribute and collaborate for a real hands-on position in E-commerce Customer Care.
- Respond to all customer queries via email and service all phone calls
- Communicate with warehouse on all shipping and stock issues
- Assist in Processing e-commerce returns and exchanges
- Assist in Creating Shipping Labels
- Assist the Buyer in RA's and Reorders
- Communicate with vendors and management in maintaining reorders and new orders
- Liaise with shipping team to ensure merchandise received is correct
- Create email blast using constant contact to notify customers of back-in-stock items
- Arrange shipment pickups for international vendor orders
- Assist Shipping and Buying Department as needed
- Awesome communication skills, both written and oral
- Patient and Positive attitude with a strong desire to help customers
- Quick Learner and ability to multitask
- High attention to detail
- High level of organizational skills
- Friendly disposition
- Proficiency in Microsoft office ( Word/Excel)
- Experience in Magento or previous customer care in E-commerce a big plus
Please submit your resume and cover letter to be considered.
EMAIL: Your resume and salary requirements to Magda at email@example.com.