Williamson PR, a luxury Fashion and Lifestyle PR and Marketing agency is looking for hire a part-time/freelance Community Manager to assist in managing clients’ social channels.
COMMUNITY MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION
Summary of Position:
Community Manager (part-time) is an appointed administrator for clients’ social media communities including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, YouTube and/or Vine. The Community Manager is responsible for strategizing, implementing, managing and moderating brand and UGC content for clients’ social communities. They will also assist in monitoring and reporting on industry and competitive trends, campaign initiatives and community optimization. Must have job related experience within the fashion industry
Community Strategy 30%
- Assist with ideation, stratification, and presentation of 360 social media strategy and integrated marketing campaigns. Interpret the direction of strategy/planning and creative leads.
- Communicate and coordinate client service, ensuring that community strategy supports overall brand goals and objectives.
- If creating a KPI is in your deck, I would include a point about creating, maintaining, and reporting a healthy KPI here.
Management & Moderation 50%
- Listening & Reporting: Utilize social analytics tools to generate insights.
- Summarize insights and conversations to create actionable, client-facing reports that lead to optimization.
- Create and maintain content calendars for all social communities. Work with the team to create original branded content for communities..
- Post relevant content in accordance with Content Calendar. Moderation Review user generated comments and posts in a quick and timely manner utilizing social media management tools (SMMS) like Spredfast and/or Hootsuite.
- Respond to comments, when appropriate, in order to foster a positive community and add value to the user’s experience.
- Enforce the Social Media Guidelines as defined by the brand. Escalate User Generated Content, where appropriate, to internal and client stakeholders.
Team leadership 20%
- Participate constructively in inter-department with the PR Team and clients and cross-service line communications Pre-Requisites.
- Actively participates in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, community development and management, social bookmarking, commenting, etc.
- Understanding of popular and emerging social networks – design, functionality, users Experience with content creation and management through blogging or social communities.
- Demonstrated ability to produce community management guidelines and documents that reflects the holistic understanding and implementation of the role of social media and its effects.
Qualifications: 2 to 3 years of Fashion and/or Lifestyle Industry experience managing social. Strong knowledge of the Fashion and/or lifestyle . Proficiency in social analytics and listening tools . Proficiency in PowerPoint, Photoshop and presentation tools and skills Exceptional communication skills within the team. Very high attention to detail. Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
This position is part-time and needed two full days a week and available for special events.
Please send resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified applicants should apply.