Tilit Chef Goods is a line of stylish and functional USA made work wear for the modern chef and hospitality worker.We love fashion and food and are looking for an equally enthusiastic person to assist our growing production team!
Work with Designer to facilitate production and help manage the flow of communication and components between vendors and NYC manufacturer. Help ensure smooth and timely delivery of final garments.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Communicate regularly with Vendors and Manufacturer to track component orders and production. Escalate issues to Designer and team in a timely fashion
- Follow fabric stock and component purchase order process – hand offs and follow up
- Work with Design, Customer Service, and Sales team to provide regular updates on production and inventory delivery dates
- Support team with seasonal calendar milestones and productions
- Support team with administrative tasks
Must be highly organized and have strong problem solving skills. Adobe illustrator a plus. Must be flexible and willing to wear many hats in a fun dynamic start up environment. We love fashion and food and are looking for an equally enthusiastic person to join our growing team!
To apply, please send your resume to Jenny at Jenny@tilitchefgoods.com.