Yigal Azrouël debuted his eponymous women's Ready-to-Wear Collection in the fall of 1998, receiving instant acclaim, both commercially and critically. The Yigal Azrouël woman is effortlessly cool and confident, and this modern muse is the definite source of inspiration for his designs.
- Work with design and suppliers to develop the fit and specification for the garments and executing the fit direction given in fittings.
- Establish specifications and construction requirements for each garment type as per design vision and company standards, develop consistent size and fit standards; grade rules and tolerances; construction and quality standards; standard pattern blocks and tech pack blocks; how to measure standards.
- Write tech pack comments in production.
- Write tech packs for product development.
- Understand and achieve a great fit and design vision in every garment.
- Maintain technical database with all updates.
- Maintain Daily WIP.
- Support completing design specification package, including: flat sketch with measurements, construction details, measurement specifications with appropriate tolerances and any predefined performance standards.
- • Analyze garments to determine compliance of spec, construction, and fit intent.
- Make appropriate fit and construction adjustments with factories as required to ensure integrity of design-approved prototypes and consult with production manager regarding cost
- Prepare and lead fit sessions for assigned categories and execute style to final fit, quality and construction.
- Communicate all fit, quality and construction comments/issues to international and domestic vendors in a timely manner
- Ensure brand fit consistency is maintained seasonally.
- Act as a liaison between design, product development and production teams to ensure that all aspects of product are clear to all parties.
- Collaborate with Production team to review/resolve production quality issues.
- Minimum 3+ years required
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills
- Proficient in all Word and Excel
- Team player and work with Cross functional departments
- High level of time management
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.