24 Seven is an award-winning, strategic staffing and recruiting firm that connects high caliber talent with leading brands, marketing departments, design firms, ad and interactive agencies. For 15 years, 24 Seven has been providing freelance, temp-to-hire, direct hire and executive search solutions to leading organizations across many industries, including – fashion, luxury, retail, e-commerce and beauty. We support our clients’ evolving talent demands with offices in New York, London, Toronto, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Orange County, Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia and Atlanta.
We have an exciting freelance to full-time position for a Marketing & Sales Support Assistant who models 24 Seven’s Core Values: Follow-Through, Dedication, Collaboration, Service Orientation, Professionalism, Ambition and Creativity.
Marketing & Sales Support Assistant
The Marketing & Sales Support position requires a bright and energetic Marketing Assistant. The ideal candidate will have marketing assistant experience with excellent organizational and communication skills, as well as a high level of proficiency in digital marketing. Additionally he or she will have experience in the recruitment industry, a sales-driven environment or a customer-service background.
Who You Are:
- Multi-tasking, even-keeled people magnet with a high-energy, outgoing, “can-do” attitude
- Confident, competent and a strong communicator
- Extremely organized & detail-oriented
- An innovator who enjoys and thrives within a fast-pace, ever-evolving environment
- Self-motivated, problem solver who can effectively manage conflict
- Someone who loves and excels at project management
- Someone who enjoys working with diverse groups of colleagues & management at all levels
- Assist in creation, scheduling and production of all marketing initiatives including: social recruiting, e-marketing, advertising and marketing collateral, sales presentations, invitations, direct mail pieces, events, sponsorships, and other field requests.
- Assist in creating event-specific or region-specific marketing pieces – one sheets, posters, html emails and other creative initiatives.
- Assist in the weekly deployment of e-marketing sizzle mailings.
- Monitor social media channels, and curate/create content specific to Social Recruiting Program. Manage content requests, respond to community, and connect talent to Events/Retail/Beauty team(s).
- Support in the exploration and facilitation of new opportunities to partner/sponsor with organizations/trade shows/networking events to help increase brand awareness.
- Assist with planning and management for internal and external events (West Coast offices & other offices as needed).
- Overall Sales Support (within a marketing capacity) – Assist West Coast Marketing & Sales Manager with various sales support initiatives, field requests, events and projects.
- Assist within special projects – Holiday Help/seasonal support/client gifting, etc.
- Manage basic image editing and simple creative projects. Knowledge of Adobe Suite is necessary – graphic design background is a plus.
- Assist Corporate Marketing Team in supporting sales teams with sales deck edits, event invites, event management, and other field requests.
- General administrative duties including but not limited to inventory management (Marketing collateral & premiums), ordering supplies/materials, and generating monthly West Coast Events/Networking calendars.
Your Experience & Cred:
- 1-2 years of marketing assistant, customer service/sales or recruitment industry experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
- Experience in social media/PR/marketing communications strongly preferred
- Can work calmly under pressure or last-minute deadlines
- Extremely proactive – anticipating the needs of others
- Decisive – asks necessary questions to make informed, project management decisions
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, CMS/Email Marketing Platform(s), Google Analytics, Adwords, Facebook, Instagram, and Adobe Creative Suite CS5/CS6
To apply, please send your resume to Alison at firstname.lastname@example.org.