A small, dynamic high end fashion brand is currently seeking an operations coordinator to help with its wholesale and e-commerce business.
We are a small company dedicated to creating socially conscious apparel and accessories. We currently sell to retailers such as Barneys, Net a Porter and Shopbop. We are a fast paced, dedicated team and are looking for a self motivated, independent thinker who combined both detail oriented analytical skills and a great creative vision.
- Daily coordination of shipments to stores and ecommerce customers
- Coordinate with the warehouse to facilitate timely shipment of wholesale and e-commerce orders
- Ongoing e-commerce customer service (phone and email)
- Maintain accurate inventory records using inventory management system
- Track wholesale and website sales and growth using ERP system and Google Analytics
- Process wholesale and e-commerce returns
- Upload new products to e-commerce site
- Act as a liaison between our production team and the office
- Support in other projects including photo shoots and sample management
- Strong computer skills
- Extremely detail Oriented
- High taste level and aesthetic understanding of the brand
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office a must
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite, Google Analytics and Shopify a plus
- Hands on with can-do attitude
- Adept at multitasking and highly organized
- Adhere to strict confidentiality for business-related matters
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com.