Black Frame is an international authority in cultural communications for the most innovative brands and companies.
Today, Black Frame has an unparalleled mix of clients from the fields of art, architecture, design, fashion, beauty, and publishing. With a client roster including Rodarte, Kenzo, Opening Ceremony, The Standard and Frieze, among others. Black Frame is currently seeking PR interns for the Fall semester in our New York office.
Candidates should be highly motivated, intellectually curious, and eager to work alongside many of the most creative, established, and emerging brands in our industry. Our program is designed to offer a highly educational experience through hands on experience with current company initiatives and creative challenges.
- Strong writing and organizational skills
- Available to work a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Mac applications
- Knowledge in fashion, contemporary art and design
- Well versed in print publications and online press
- Showroom management
- Sample collection trafficking and fulfillment of editorial requests
- Media tracking and preparation of client press reports
- Strategies to see products to influencers
- Event management for special and press events
This is an unpaid internship, college credit optional for enrolled students.
For more information about Black Frame visit: www.framenoir.com
To apply, please e-mail resumes to email@example.com with the subject line Fall Internship. Cover letters welcomed.