Bradbury Lewis seeks an eager and enthusiastic candidate to join a talented team of hardworking public relations professionals. He or she is the ultimate self-starter, detail-oriented and meticulous with a willingness and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. The Junior Account Manager will roll up his or her sleeves, working on behalf of a roster of high-profile, forward-thinking clients, fulfilling daily sample trafficking and collection maintenance.
The candidate must have a vested interest in seeing tasks through with a resourceful, intuitive and thorough approach to client and media dealings. Creating a strong working relationship with the client and team while communicating effectively is vital to his/her success.
An overview of responsibilities includes:
- Manage all aspects of sample trafficking, including the servicing of detailed monthly reports
- Timely tracking, clipping and servicing of editorial placements
- Inventory, organize and merchandise client stock and samples
- Handle requests from clients for production and sales pulls with complete ease
- Work with showroom and returns contacts to keep detailed calendar of deliveries and pick-ups
- Organize and manage client mailings and gifting projects
- Create look books and links for all client collections/samples
- Maintain client documents and press materials
- Assist with stylist appointments and showroom pulls
- Establish a functioning and thorough knowledge of Fashion GPS
- Archive past collections with Fashion GPS and coordinate client returns
- Be on-hand and willing to play integral role in any/all agency events and Fashion Week responsibilities, including seating charts, invitations, etc.
- Work hand-in-hand with account team and oversee coordinator(s) and intern(s)
The Ideal Candidate
- 1-2 years public relations agency or in-house experience
- College degree
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point
- Working knowledge of Fashion GPS
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Attention to detail
- Ability to be productive, resourceful, work independently and take initiative
- Familiarity with wide range of traditional and social media platforms
- Fashion Week experience is key
To apply, please send you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.