Chewbeads is seeking a full time sales associate to assist the sales team in day-to-day operations. This position will learn 360 degrees of a growing retail company and will be able to wear all hats in an entrepreneurial environment. The position has potential to grow within the company. The sales associate will report to the VP of Sales.
Chewbeads is the original fashionable teething jewelry company. Since 2009 Chewbeads has been the leader in teething jewelry. The company has quickly expanded to other silicone baby items such as teethers and rattles as well as a line of non-toxic silicone kids jewelry. Chewbeads is currently sold in over 2,500 specialty retailers, big box stores such as Buy Buy Baby and Nordstrom and over 15 different countries. Chewbeads is growing at a quick pace and seeking someone to grow with us!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist sales staff with day to day needs
- Manage customer service emails accounts and calls
- Fulfill Blogger and PR sample requests
- Oversee returns, exchanges, damages, etc.
- Manage Master List/ Retail partners website
- Approving new wholesale accounts
- Working at tradeshows
- Assist in collecting payments
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to succeed in fast-paced environment / Multi task
- Willingness to travel for trade shows and work a flexible schedule
- Forward-thinking and highly collaborative
- Based in NYC
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Proficiencies: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- QuickBooks knowledge is a plus!
Please send resumes to Elana@chewbeads.com.