Chandelier is a creative agency based in New York City, founded by Richard Christiansen. Our services include brand strategy, advertising, design, digital content, and social media.
- The Social Media Intern will assist with marketing materials, social media activities, content curating, and photo shoots for luxury lifestyle clients.
- Available 2 days per week minimum
- Assist with social media programs including Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, Periscope, Snapchat, etc.
- Monitor social media groups, trends, tools, and applications and recommend actions.
Key Result Areas
- Ability to write copy and build and implement social media programs in luxury or hospitality environment
- Responsible for the execution of the day-to-day account activities of assigned project(s)
- Ensure continuity, timing and accuracy of all projects
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, metrics and tracking
- Learns quickly and able to change in fast paced environment
- BS degree or major in Journalism, PR, Communications, IT or related field highly regarded
- Interest in Fashion and Travel an advantage.
TO APPLY: Please send your resume and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.