We succeed by making our clients succeed. We love the Fashion GPS product, believe in the value it delivers, and live to help our customers love it too. From onboarding and training to support and retention, it is our goal to ensure that clients have the best product, experience, and support.
As a member of the Customer Success team, you are an integral part of Fashion GPS’ client experience and happiness. You build and maintain relationships with our clients by supporting them and keeping them up to date on our new initiatives and innovative updates. Using client feedback, you act as a voice of the client, working cross-functionally to ensure strategy and product is aligned with the clients’ needs and expectations. You’re a technology enthusiast and a people person. You aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty and go above and beyond to get the job done and make the client happy.
Role: To support all clients on a day to day basis
- Provide a basic level of support to all clients
- Field all phone and email support enquiries
- Ensure that all client support questions, problems, concerns are recorded in Salesforce Desk and CRM
- Direct escalated support questions in a timely manner to the appropriate team member
- Log all technical issues and bugs in Atlassian Jira
- Take full responsibility to manage and maintain equipment and supplies inventory
- Manage and complete support administrative tasks
- Build and maintain solid and professional relationships with clients
- Continue to enhance knowledge of the system to build confidence in training clients
- Ability to perform within a fast-paced, multi-priority setting
- Excellent interpersonal skills for phone troubleshooting and writing skills through email
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Exceptional computer skills, Microsoft Excel skills desired
- 4+ year college degree or equivalent required
- General knowledge of the fashion PR processes and major fashion industry players preferred
- Previous exposure to Fashion GPS preferred
What do we offer?
We offer a competitive package in addition to:
- A fantastic opportunity to participate in the development of a revolutionary company open to what’s trending in all businesses worldwide
- An incredible work environment – fun, casual, fast-paced with team lunches and outings
- A passionate, driven and fun team
- Great benefits, healthcare including medical, and dental
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.