We succeed by making our clients succeed. We love the Fashion GPS product, believe in the value it delivers, and live to help our customers love it too. From onboarding and training to support and retention, it is our goal to ensure that clients have the best product, experience, and support.
As a member of the Customer Success team, you are an integral part of Fashion GPS’ client experience and happiness. You build and maintain relationships with our clients by supporting them and keeping them up to date on our new initiatives and innovative updates. Using client feedback, you act as a voice of the client, working cross-functionally to ensure strategy and product is aligned with the clients’ needs and expectations. You’re a technology enthusiast and a people person. You aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty and go above and beyond to get the job done and make the client happy.
Role: To manage key client relationships and ensure client adoption, satisfaction, and retention of tier 1 clients.
- Build, maintain and nurture solid and professional relationships with all assigned accounts. Increase user adoption and ensure client retention.
- Be an expert on system functions and features to become a strategic advisor for clients, continuously driving product value and ROI.
- Assist in pre-sales system demonstrations and technical meetings.
- Ensure smooth handover process from Sales team and communicate function of Customer Success and Support team to clients.
- Lead implementation success: identifying specific client needs, analyzing site configuration, and completing all initial on-boarding and training.
- Evaluate and document SOWs. Project-manage incoming client customization requests.
- Ensure that appropriate client contacts, documentation, reviews and projects are added to Salesforce and is kept up-to-date regularly.
- Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities with existing clients and feed opportunities back to Sales team
- Lead regular account reviews with clients to ensure proper usage of the system, maintain communication on updates
- Gather client feedback and deliver feedback to product and development to help prioritize projects and shape product roadmap.
- Manage all additional user / module requests outside initial contract limit
- Anticipate and monitor dissatisfied accounts and ensure problems/issues are dealt with swiftly and appropriately.
- Oversee contract renewals and disputes on all assigned accounts.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business, or related field
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in Customer Success or Onboarding
- Experience with delivering onsite training and webinars and/or pre-sales demonstrations strongly preferred
- Ability to perform within a fast-paced, multi-priority setting
- Excellent interpersonal skills for phone troubleshooting and writing skills through email
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Customer-first mentality; ability to empathize and build customer loyalty.
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn new technologies quickly. Must be able to think strategically about change management and system integration.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, and complex problem solving skills.
- Highly motivated, “do-er” with strong sense of collaboration, ownership, urgency, and drive.
What do we offer?
We offer a competitive package in addition to:
- A fantastic opportunity to participate in the development of a revolutionary company open to what’s trending in all businesses worldwide
- An incredible work environment – fun, casual, fast-paced with team lunches and outings
- A passionate, driven and fun team
- Great benefits, healthcare including medical, and dental
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.