JENNIFER FISHER is seeking a creative Digital Manager to spearhead all digital aspects of the brand. An integral part of JENNIFER FISHER, this role acts as the lead on website development and maintenance, digital marketing, e-newsletters, custom content creation, and social media campaigns, while ideating and executing digital programs that bring JENNIFER FISHER to life. The role requires strong marketing, design, analytics, communication and organizational skills.
The Digital Manager will utilize cloud based solutions and the Adobe Creative Suite to review, retouch and upload digital images applicable to JENNIFER FISHER, while applying metadata as needed throughout the entire workflow. The ideal candidate will be skilled at desktop publishing and using electronic publishing software as well as our content management system (CMS). The Digital Manager is responsible for liaising with remote team of developers, creating custom content, and must also be skilled in online marketing techniques and search engine optimization (SEO).
A key duty of the Digital Manager is keeping abreast of developments to make the most of emerging technologies. The need to learn new things and implement innovative media campaigns is ongoing.
The ideal candidate must be a go-getter, willing to lend a hand across job functions without being asked or prompted.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Digital Media Studies or Design)
- 4+ years of experience in media or fashion industry with experience in digital and social media
- Working knowledge of CMS platforms, particularly Magento
- Proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign
- Familiarity with cloud based solutions; Google Docs, Google Analytics
- SEO and Digital Marketing experience including Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Commission Junction (CJ), Curalate, Like2Buy, and RewardStyle
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Basic HTML, a plus
To apply, please email your resume to Alexis at firstname.lastname@example.org.