Joey Giuntoli – founder and Managing Director of New York based Joey Showroom – made his debut in the fashion industry over 15 years ago. Working with numerous top brands and designers throughout his career, Giuntoli represented Corporate Showrooms as President of Sales, before going out on his own and establishing Joey Showroom in 2004.
Stamped with Giuntoli’s signature styles and undeniable business knowledge, Joey Showroom caters to premier specialty and department stores worldwide. The boutique-style showroom first opened it’s doors in the heart of New York City’s trendy Meatpacking District – a hub for trendsetters and style-casters alike.
After years of rapid growth, the business expanded to include showrooms in both Los Angeles and Atlanta, taking Joey’s vision to a national level.
Joey Showroom is a contemporary, multi-line showroom featuring women's apparel and accessories brands such as Camilla, Fine Collection, and Ultracor.
- We are looking for interns to assist in our showroom who are upbeat, organized, motivated, and responsible! Start is immediate.
- Must be willing to work at least 3 days a week from 9AM-6PM.**Flexible
- This is a non-paid internship, but school credit is available.
- This is a great, hands-on internship in a fast paced environment
• Responsible for formatting documents (PowerPoint, Word and Excel).
• Perform general support duties including faxing, photocopying, organizing materials (binders, file folders, filing, etc.), maintaining client and job files.
• Prepare written correspondence.
• Update line sheet when new orders come in.
• Write purchase orders.
• Give production price ticket information by account/order price tickets when needed.
• Assists Sales Rep (when needed) in the preparation for client meetings.
• Assists Sales Rep in the preparation of proposals and strategic briefs.
• Attends client meetings when applicable.
• Market research; attending trade shows
• Day to day sample trafficking
• Strong listening skills and a positive attitude.
• Professional phone manner.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong computer skills - Excel, Microsoft word, Outlook, and the Intranet.
• Detail orientated and the ability to multi-task.
*Bonus: Indesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator proficient.
To apply, please send your resume to Rachel at email@example.com.