Launch Collective is looking for an intern to start immediately for the Fall semester to focus on Marketing & Branding. Launch Collective is a business management agency providing strategic and operational support to a diverse range of fashion and lifestyle companies.
Interns participate in the following activities:
- Planning and managing fashion week presentations and events
- Planning and producing photo shoots, including model casting, styling and post-production
- Researching client branding work, creating customer profiles and developing branding assets
- Designing and developing visual assets including lookbooks, event invitations and web content
- Coordinating sales process during SS16 market, for both wholesale and trunk shows
- Participating in cross-functional team meetings in order to co-ordinate marketing activities with financial and merchandising/production processes
Proficiency in Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign; comprehensive knowledge of current fashion brands and trends; independent self-starter, curious, and motivated; attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with numerous clients.
Please submit your resume to Jonathan Burdin at email@example.com.