JED is an emerging luxury knitwear brand that is looking for a talented marketing intern for our sweater collection. The sweater collection uses both historic and state-of-the-art techniques to create beautiful cashmere knitwear. The inaugural collection is launching in luxury stores nationwide in October 2015.
We are looking for a creative individual to assist with the following activities:
- Pitching, creating, and producing custom content for web and social media
- Managing social media accounts
- Creating social media calendars
- Attending photoshoots and events to capture behind-the-scenes imagery for online use
- Executing sales, marketing, public relations and general administrative tasks as needed
Proficiency in Photoshop, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Microsoft Suite; comprehensive knowledge of current fashion brands and online trends; independent self-starter, curious, and motivated; attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Please provide your availability, a minimum of 2 days a week requirement for 3 months. Must receive school credit. Qualified candidates can start immediately!
To apply, please send your resume to Ashley at email@example.com.