Trendlee is looking for a Buying Intern. The position will initially be offered as a 4 month full-time preliminary period ($2500/month), with the intention for future full-time employment for the right candidate. The role reports directly to the Head Buyer and works closely with the buying team.
Researching: Assist the Head Buyer in researching luxury items to be purchased
Pricing: Collaborate with the buying team to determine viable buying & resale prices
- Ability to work full-time at our NYC office (midtown)
- Experience or passion for the fashion industry, in particular pre-owned luxury goods or women's accessories
- Experience in luxury buying and/or resale or consignment, is a plus
- Organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task. Able to complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Excellent communicator, flexible and team oriented
- Fun, enthusiastic and positive minded
- Comfortable using spreadsheets (Excel and Google Sheets) and doing basic retail math
- Analytical and decision making skills a must
Trendlee/Rebagg is a fashion e-commerce startup. We purchase and sell pre-owned luxury handbags from people’s closets, resale stores and online, using incentivized freelance agents. This is a phenomenal opportunity to work with a fast-growing start-up and to write the future of collaborative luxury. This is a startup so candidates have to be comfortable with young companies and be nimble and entrepreneurial. Environment is fun and fast-paced. We want people who are keen to build something big and can work efficiently in a team.