Halsbrook is an online luxury fashion boutique looking for interns to join our small, dynamic team in an exciting startup environment. Interns will have the unique opportunity to play an integral role in many areas of our growing e-commerce business, from buying and operations to marketing and visual merchandising.
The Halsbrook shopping experience is custom-made for modern sophisticated women. We curate a unique collection of clothing and accessories from over eighty European and American designers (MaxMara, Alberta Ferretti, No.21, Kayu, Oscar de la Renta to name just a few), with an emphasis on quality, craftsmanship and elegant style. Our high-touch services span from personal styling to home try-ons. We also offer exclusive editorial features on designers, trends and travel. The company launched in September 2012 and has been featured in publications such as The New York Times, WWD, The Huffington Post, Forbes, DuJour and on Bloomberg TV.
We are seeking creative, goal-oriented and highly entrepreneurial people to join our small, energetic team. Our interns will have the opportunity to learn about all aspects of our business and to work with our buying team, creative team and marketing team.
- Assisting the buying team in identifying fashion trends and managing inventory
- Assisting the creative team with photo shoots
- Creating content for the Halsbrook site (eg, Halsbrook Style Guide, designer pages, product pages) and for email campaigns
- Implementing blogger partnerships
- Interacting with brand community on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Detail orientation
- Understanding of trends and innovations in the fashion/online retail space
- Keen sense of brand and a knack for originality and creativity
- Passion for growing a business
- Located in Soho, New York City
- 10-20 hours/week (flexible)
If interested, please email resumes to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!