Rainbowwave is a busy multi label showroom in the heart of Chelsea offering a unique approach to sales and brand representation. Rainbowwave works across womenswear, menswear, accessories, footwear, swimwear, active wear, beauty and lifestyle. Our brands include Lisa Marie Fernandez, Peter Pilotto, Ancient Greek Sandals, Bella Freud and Gabriela Hearst. We work within the US and international markets, targeting high-end retailers.
The Internship Position
The role would include:
- Working with Account Managers to assist them in preparing for and during the sales season, this includes prospecting new potential clients, liaising with clients on queries and chasing orders placed and possibly assisting selling collections
- Setting up sales appointments with buyers for the upcoming seasons
- Telephone reception and greeting buyers when they arrive for appointments
- Checking in and out samples received from designers
- Merchandising new collections in the showroom
- Processing orders and checking order confirmations
- Office organization and administration
- Researching publications and press opportunities
- Press preview presentation
We are looking for hard working individuals who are polite, confident, have an interest in sales or buying and are interested in luxury fashion. Strong organizational skills, a positive attitude and meticulous attention to detail are important. Experience in all Microsoft Office programs in essential.
This internship is for school credits.
Applicants are required to be either US citizens or have the necessary visa requirements to work in the US.
For more information about Rainbowwave and our designers please visit www.rainbowwave.com