Job Title: GRAPHICS INTERN
Compensation: This is a paid internship
Employment type: Part-Time internship
Send resumes to: email@example.com
Are you obsessed with color/typographic/graphics and beautiful visuals? Robert Graham is looking for a graphics intern and it might be as unique as you!
We are looking for a GRAPHICS intern to provide design support in both print collateral and online capacities, in specific for traffic driving efforts to our company website - www.robertgraham.us
You will learn A LOT while working with us and we take care of our interns like family, providing networking opportunities, referrals, however we cannot guarantee any future employment. We encourage all of our interns to ask questions, gain knowledge and shadow our professionals.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist with updates to website, prepare site images, assist with monthly updates, email invites for events and email assets
- Assist with the general graphic design of printed materials to include but not limited to: postcards, invitations, business cards, store collateral signage, tradeshow signs etc.
- Assist customers and/or sales reps (together with VP, Marketing) to manage editorial or client image requests; prepare image library according to requirements specified, burn files to disc and prep for shipping and/or email file if size requirements allow
- The position will also be required to assist the marketing department prepare for trade shows and events
- This is a part time "entry level" job;
- We are looking for college student pursuing a marketing/social media degree;
- Ideal candidate should possess knowledge of typography, graphic treatments and color palettes.
- designing print media (i.e., advertisements), as well as digital media (i.e., emails and social media postings)
- Adobe Creative Suite (primarily InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Bridge). PowerPoint, Word, and Excel a plus.
- Maintains a professional attitude in a fast-paced work environment
- Must have or be working toward a Bachelor's degree
- Very strong organizational skills; ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Energetic, innovative thinker able to communicate ideas clearly
Interested candidates willing to work part time on an internship assignment please submit a multi-page PDF (no greater than 10mb) of eight to twelve samples of your work that you think best exemplifies your talents, along with a resume.
Robert Graham Designs is an "Equal Opportunity Employer"
Our Company policy provides equal consideration in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, termination of employment and social/recreational events. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis. Robert Graham policy also prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee towards customers, vendors, contractors and persons working or visiting on the company's premises.