Stylist Elizabeth Sulcer is seeking full time and/or part time interns to assist her for the Fall Semester.
Elizabeth regularly styles editorials for Numero Paris, Vogue Spain, Vogue China, Vogue Japan, as well as advertising campaigns for Victorias Secret, BCBG, Herve Leger. This is an incredibly hands-on, fast-paced internship. It requires an individual who is responsible, detail-orientated, hardworking and has a broad knowledge of the fashion industry.
- Sample trafficking
- Help with call-ins and follow through on sample requests for big fashion stories
- Assisting on shoots
- MUST have previous experience interning in PR, at a magazine, or for a stylist.
- MUST live in New York
- Detail-oriented, hardworking, and organized
- Professional, Responsible and reliable
- Passionate about the fashion industry
This position is unpaid.
If you do not meet these requirements, please do not apply.
In order to be considered, you must submit both a resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.