Sumzine is looking for part-time interns to work across all functions and departments of a small and growing magazine. This may include hands-on learning on photoshoots, research & development, graphic design and production, social media, distribution management, and events coordination. Interns will be working directly with the editor-in-chief and lead creatives. Must be located in NYC.
Responsibilities listed below, but are not limited to:
- Assist in daily communications as needed
- Assist in various ad-hoc projects and research
- Pickup and return samples, checking in samples
- Assist on photoshoots, creative projects, and events
- Schedule social media
- Current undergraduate with interest in Fashion/Publishing
- Driven to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Must have a positive and energetic attitude
- A self-motivated, multi-tasking, creative problem solver
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- High-level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be willing to travel between New York City and Greenpoint
- Ability to commit a minimum of 4 months and at least 2 days a week, 1 day in office and one remotely
For consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com with "Your Name - Internship Application" in the subject line.