The Hive Showroom is a New York based fashion and marketing company specializing in strategic distribution & placement, brand development, merchandising, and market data research – offering expertise in account management and marketing solutions in PR, branding, and retail coordination. We're currently looking for Marketing / PR interns.
- To experience a real-world work environment in the fashion industry in the area of sales management and brand development, gain knowledge in specific skills in this industry, and leave with adequate competency in the areas set forth in the following goals and objectives.
- Become well-versed in the structure of the Fashion/Retail press and marketing realms through content creation and outreach.
- Provide in-depth knowledge of the functional activities of The Hive including policies and procedures, networking and relationships, and internal business practices
- Overall, learn how the wholesale fashion industry works, and how various companies and consumer markets differ from one another
Marketing & Press
- Create clean, aesthetically pleasing linesheets with brand/product information and prices
- Create press specific lookbooks to send to stylists, magazines, and other publications.
- Create women’s accessory brand preview presentation following example of women’s RTW presentation
- Coordinate and plan a press review of all collections
- Create men’s RTW and accessory brand preview presentations following example of women’s RTW presentation
- Research press events and press week schedules of other showrooms
- Curate and create content for all social media accounts
- Updating each daily or biweekly depending on the account
- Conduct blogger/stylist outreach for future collaborations
- Monitor social media web analytics on a weekly basis and provide reports of growth and other activity
- Research and create guest list for Spring collection presentation
- Create creative invite for collection presentation and monitor RSVPs
- Upkeep sample closet and coordinate all loans/returns of merchandise
- Pitch collections to appropriate editors and editorial personalities for collections to be featured.
This is an unpaid internship.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.