Location: New York, NY
Dates: Immediate start through December 11, 2015
Number of Hours per week: Approximately 30 (We are willing to work around school schedules and can accommodate school credit.)
ZAC Zac Posen Handbags:
- Fashionistas around the world were thrilled when Zac announced he would be launching a handbag collection under the ZAC Zac Posen label. Zac is renowned for dressing actresses and public figures such as Eva Longoria, Oprah Winfrey, Taylor Swift, Reese Witherspoon and Claire Danes.
- Zac incorporates his illustrious design techniques into a creative yet wearable handbag collection. Zac’s minimalistic aesthetic is about reinventing designer American style.
Ivanka Trump Handbags:
- Ivanka identified a void in the fashion space. Recognizing the absence of a brand that addressed the needs of the modern professional woman, Ivanka launched her eponymous fashion label with an assortment of chic, appropriately sexy and accessibly priced shoes and handbags. Women appreciated the fresh sensibility and fuss-free practicality. The business took off. The line grew to include apparel, accessories, home, fragrance and sunglasses.
- Ivanka realized there was an opportunity to make an impact in the lives of the women buying her products—and so she brought together a team to evolve the brand into a lifestyle concept dedicated to women who work.
- Assist with press pulls
- Assist with availability of weekly inventory
- Assist with JOOR, Spring, Shop the Floor, and our e-commerce website
- Research new target areas
- Assist and attend sales and marketing events
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
- Have an interest in the fashion industry and willing to learn all aspects of running a brand
- Detail-oriented, enthusiastic, and eager to learn
- Must be comfortable on the phone and have excellent communication skills
- Must be able to commute to New York City