Apparel brand is currently looking for a skilled Copywriter to assist their team with an on-going, on-site Freelance role!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Write weekly/seasonal digital assets, including product copy, eblasts, banner ads, dept pages, homepages, etc.
- Write, edit and review promotional and presentation materials and advertising copy
- Provide strategic rationale for choices on messaging, wording, and tone
- Provide writing and editing support to Senior Copywriter Marketing Director
- Develop and execute promotional/partnership campaigns
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience, preferably in lifestyle brand, must have experience in footwear or apparel
- Must have experience developing partnership and campaign taglines and messaging
- Must be a self-starter, comfortable working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, organized, collaborative and flexible
- Must be a master of different voices for different audiences, contemporary tone, and creative messaging strategies
- Ability to multi-task, self-organize and work under deadline pressure
- Demonstrated excellence with writing, spelling & grammar skills
Please submit your resume for consideration to Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line "Freelance Copywriter."