Apparel Company is seeking a Retail Marketing Project Manager to join their team.
As retail marketing project manager, you’ll manage the retail marketing efforts nationwide! You’ll accomplish this by developing and implementing smart retail marketing strategies, driving initiatives and projects, and creating investment proposals that support both bugaboos needs in North America as well as corporate global strategies.
- Responsible for development, implementation and evaluation of regional retail marketing plans and programs based on global marketing strategy.
- Collaborate with Account Managers to develop key account programs to achieve marketing and sales objectives.
- Develop, produce, and monitor the retail marketing materials, tools & programs within the region (e.g. windows, displays, shop-in-shops, POS, ambassador program).
- Responsible for managing, developing and implementing all retail communication to educate and inform all retailers accurately and in detail.
- Event support (production, managing, load in-load out) consumer and retail events.
- Ensure that retail projects are implemented according to the set time frame and in line with the allocated budget.
- Ensure retail marketing alignment with sales, brand and product marketing initiatives.
- Work closely with global retail marketing team to feed regional input and ensure strategic brand and business alignment.
- Manage retail marketing & in-store budget.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising or related field.
- General understanding of branding, online and retail
- 3-5 years marketing and sales experience
- Experience in a retail environment, visual merchandising and product presentation.
- Experience with production of creative assets and relationships with vendors.
- Development of retail strategies and marketing plans in a consumer, product, service-centered company
- Working in cross-disciplinary project teams
- Creative and an eye for detail
- Strong organizational, communication, analytical, project management and negotiation skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
To apply, please send your resume to Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Retail Marketing Project Manager."