ATM Anthony Thomas Melillo launched in February 2012 as the perfect t-shirt line, and has since evolved into a full lifestyle collection of luxurious casual-wear for men and women. Using the finest fabrics from natural modal, French terry and cashmere, the collection embodies the relaxed elegant lifestyle of designer Tony Melillo. The flattering, ultra-cool line launched exclusively with Barneys (all doors) in its first year and has since expanded to the top boutiques across the globe.
ATM Sales/Merchandising Internship gives students the opportunity to gain hands-on-training and experience in sales and merchandising.
To be considered, please send us your resume, portfolio (if applicable) and a cover letter detailing why you would be the best candidate. We are looking for someone who is inspired and excited by our design aesthetic and philosophy and who is able to articulate this in writing.
ATM Internship Guidelines
- Internship is unpaid. Students must be able to receive academic credit for the duration of the internship. Please submit all completed paperwork from enrolled college/university with academic advisor's full contact information, prior to starting your internship.
- Spring Term Internship begins in January and goes through April.
- Short-term internship experience available now through mid-December.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, day to day functions of the Sales Team:
- Maintenance of the showroom
- Sample requests and maintenance
- Assist with market and team initiatives
- Preparation of product knowledge kits
- Assist with ad hoc projects and run small errands as required.
Required Skills & Experience
- Must be a student or recent graduate majoring in business, merchandising, buying, or fashion related work.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required.
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
- Understanding and excitement about fashion and industry trends.
- Previous internship experience preferred.
To apply, please send your resume to Adrianna@atmtees.com.