Banjo & Matilda is a premium lifestyle brand founded in Australia best known for its luxury cashmere.
Founded in 2008 online (www.banjoandmatilda.com), the brand has gained a loyal following around the world and is now also stocked in major department stores and online retailers including Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Matches.com, ShopBop, Intermix, and many others around the world.
We have recently established our HQ on US West Coast, Santa Monica Los Angeles.
A firm dedication to not only beautiful, relaxed luxury designs and product with extreme attention to detail, a key goal is to provide an amazing "wow" customer experience online.
E-commerce Customer Experience Coordinator
The mission is to create the best possible customer experience online as possible. Initially the role will be a hands on direct contact with customer role, growing into a management role over time building our customer experience capabilities, and interfacing and managing the e-commerce inventory.
As our brand grows, the ideal candidate will be able to grow with us as a manager, building a team of Customer Experience Coordinators and systems to support the growth of the company.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Initially directly liaising and managing customer inquiries. Converting sales inquiries to sales.
- Coordinating with our fulfillment center to ensure customers orders are fulfilled when needed. Maintaining correct stock levels online
- Some coordination of marketing activities.
- Supporting the rest of the e-commerce team with general e-commerce coordination including assisting writing of product descriptions, quality checking the web site, supporting promotional activity and more.
- Helping set up ticketing and customer support logs. Providing weekly reporting. Feedback to design and marketing. Translating direct customer feedback to help build a better customer experience.
This person will be "ultra" positive, organised, willing to wear many hats, happy to be hands on and enjoys communicating, building relationships and rapport with customers.
To Apply - Please send your resume to Ben at firstname.lastname@example.org.