Black Frame is an international authority in cultural communications for the most innovative brands and companies.
Black Frame has an unparalleled mix of clients from the fields of art, architecture, lifestyle, design, fashion, beauty and publishing. Black Frame is currently seeking qualified applicants for the Fashion department in our New York office. Candidates should be highly motivated, intellectually curious, and eager to work alongside many of the most creative, established, and emerging brands in our industry.
Position Summary & Qualifications:
The Public Relations Manager is a key role in the fashion division of Black Frame. This position requires 2+ years of experience with a high degree of professional accomplishment, strategic thinking skills, excellent management skills and creative abilities. The Public Relations Manager is a primary leader in the Fashion division of the company, a strong presence representing the company’s clients and brand image and must therefore be highly attuned to the needs of the clients and the organization.
- Execute PR strategies for assigned clients
- Brainstorm ideas for client events and initiatives
- Maintain and develop excellent knowledge of significant fashion and cultural media outlets
- Build and maintain a strong network key media and stylist relationships
- Generate ideas and opportunities for clients
- Set, track and execute VIP and celebrity dressing strategies
- Develop timelines for press days, fashion shows, etc
- Develop seasonal press releases for the collection and special events
- Secure interviews and review for all collections
- Manage sample collections, requests, trafficking and inventories
- Participate in weekly internal meetings
- Regularly attend key industry and social events
- Compile weekly internal report and monthly client reports
Reports to PR Director – Fashion
Submit Resumes to: Johnny at firstname.lastname@example.org / put job title in subject line.