Commune Showroom is a fully integrated multi-line showroom representing a diverse range of emerging designers and established fashion brands. We are looking for fashion interns to join our team immediately with potential to transition to full-time.
This is an excellent opportunity to connect and grow within the fashion industry as we work with some of the best boutiques and specialty stores around the world. You will gain exposure to all facets of sales from merchandising to establishing relationships with buyers. Minimum requirement is 3 full weekdays.
We are looking for reliable, responsible, organized, and motivated candidates!
- Ability to multi-task and pay attention to detail
- Follow instructions and work well with team members
- Proficient computer skills with great written communication skills
- Confidence and strong customer service / telephone skills
- Self-starter with an eagerness to learn
- Basic knowledge of the contemporary market
- Minimum availability of 3 weekdays
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Showroom management
- Assist showroom executives in sales appointments
- Participating in trade shows such as Coterie & Intermezzo
- Travel to various boutiques for in-store appointments
- Assist in market research, make sales calls, send out sales emails, and research new contacts
- Merchandising showroom daily, ensuring that all products are appropriately displayed
- Maintain a clean, attractive, and organized showroom appearance at all times
- Responsibilities may be supplemented with special projects and tasks that may come up
- Prepare for and learn all aspects of the industry with a true hands-on experience!
This is an unpaid internship with a stipend. College credit optional for enrolled students.