COVU Clothing, a Houston, TX based sports inspired street wear brand is seeking a dynamic and seasoned PR/Marketing Manager.
- must have at least 3 years of PR/Marketing experience in Fashion.
- Experience with advertising & events budget management
- Ability to take a project from concept through execution
- Experience with Retail boutique events
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast paced environment
- Can develop and maintain relationships with editors across multiple media platforms; capture and create a press list
- Primary point of contact for all media, event, and PR related questions
- Negotiate advertising buy, manage contracts and develop added value opportunities
- Consult on social media and influencer product seeding
- Reactive and proactive media pitching based on approved media plan and timeline
- Monitor daily media for mentions of COVU
- Coordinate distribution of product samples to media outlets
- Maintain and update the press kit for COVU
- Consult on COVU blog posts and web site updates
- Oversee and coordinate events, print collateral and digital collateral
- Consult on COVU advertising initiatives and collateral
- Draft press releases, talking points and media points
- Distribute media guides and press releases to national media as well as notices of upcoming events and advertising
- Provide client with proactive and reactive public relations, distributing press releases, creating strategic and compelling pitches for tier one media and monitoring daily news outlets. Be the client’s advocate and put the needs of the client first
- other duties as required
To apply, please send your resume to Romina at email@example.com.