CRAFT ATLANTIC offers a elevated and streamlined collection to the modern nomad. A luxe take on travel (inspired by well-constructed, modernist and efficient objets d’voyage), CRAFT ATLANTIC renews contemporary sportswear through an engineered, tech and superior experience.
Our flagship is located on a prime retail corridor of the West Village.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Customer Service:
- Demonstrate a complete knowledge of the merchandises’ features and benefits to maximize sales opportunity
- Identify customer needs and assist them in locating what they’re looking for
- Operate the POS system
• Inventory management:
- Replenishing and arranging inventory on the store floor
- Tagging merchandise
- Maintaining the visual standards of the store
• Other duties:
- Opening or closing the store
- Security and loss prevention
- Participate to select events such as Fashion Week presentations or studio sample sales.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working as Sales Associate or similar required in an apparel/luxury store or boutique
- Strong clienteling and customer service skills
- Experience of Mens fashion and knowledge of the West Village market are a plus
- Must understand and project our store's aesthetic
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Compensation: Market, BOE
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com.