E-Commerce Producer Responsibilities:
- Staging and testing assets and linking for the homepage and other pages
- Managing tech support tickets
- Monitoring site launches and creative refreshes
- Acting as a liaison with the developer
- Assisting with developing new features & testing in UAT
- Able to write/understand code and troubleshoot any issues
Email & Promotions
- Coding and testing emails within service provider platform (Bronto)
- Setting up, testing, and tracking promotions
- Sending upcoming emails to the customer service team
- Sequencing products within collection pages under direction of the Site Merchandiser
- Setting up and merchandising collections and landing pages to support flash sales
- Maintaining shopping cart upsells and setting up cross-sells under supervision of the Site Merchandiser
- Utilizing software metrics to optimize merchandising insights to improve conversion rates and average order value
- Action other insights from the team
- BS/BA degree and 3-5 years in a web-related position.
- Experience coding front-end standards-compliant HTML/CSS that is scalable and cross-browser compatible.
- Knowledge of web project lifecycle including front-end/back-end development.
- Successful track record interfacing and communicating effectively across cross-functional teams and with clients.
- Experience working with content management systems (CMS).
- Ability to juggle several projects simultaneously, meet deadlines while paying strong attention to details.
- Understanding of usability and design best practices.
- Dreamweaver Experience Required