A global artist management agency, representing the biggest names in Hairdressing, Make-up, Styling, Set Design, Photography and other creative services is seeking an Entry Level Assistant Agent for the New York office.
This person would be responsible for supporting Agents by:
- Preparing budgets, deal memos, advances & final billing
- Travel arrangements plus booking assistants for shoots & shows
- Liaison between Agents, Producers, Artists and Clients
- Manage Artist calendars
- Assist with all aspects of complex schedules for multiple shoots simultaneously
- Maintain shoot budget & negotiate fees, must be detail oriented
- Finalize job closings & reconcile expenses
- Requesting & sourcing products for shoots & shows
- Manage editorial credits & products
- Able to prioritize with appropriate sense of urgency and accuracy
- Superb organizational skills (keeping projects on track, fast & accurate billing, etc)
- Prior fashion, photography or agency experience preferred
- Foreign language skills a plus
- Excel & Word experience, good math skills required
- Excellent written and oral communication
Position offers excellent full time benefits including medical & dental insurance as well as Vacation/Sick Days.
For further consideration please apply with your resume, salary requirements and cover letter. Submissions without these three items will not be considered. Please direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.