HL Group, a fast-growing, dynamic New York-based Communications, PR, and Marketing Consulting firm seeks a Public Relations Senior Account Manager to work on a team serving fashion and accessories brands. The firm specializes in marketing and communications strategies across fashion, lifestyle, interior design, spirits, hospitality, media and entertainment sectors, and is quickly expanding into other categories.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and execute communication strategies and conduct press outreach to appropriately position a range of lifestyle and consumer brands in the marketplace
- Secure top-tier media opportunities, including press coverage in lifestyle/fashion, hospitality, travel and consumer outlets; partnership opportunities with like-minded brands
- Coordinate logistics for targeted press events/trips to support seasonal launches, collections, and other brand introductions
- Interface with client regularly as relevant to press opportunities, event logistics, oversee media monitoring, etc.
- Contribute to press plans, story angle development, press release writing, daily product placement, and media tracking
- Report to Managing Director; provide updates on client status regularly
*Must meet below qualifications
- Minimum 4 years experience on either the agency (agency preferred) or client side, with demonstrated success (placements and feature coverage) in an array of fashion industry outlets
- Relationships within lifestyle/fashion and general consumer on both a national and regional level
- Ability to manage one or more Account Coordinators
- Exceptional interpersonal, networking, and verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Relationships with fashion influencers (i.e. stylists) in the industry a plus, but not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Fashion GPS
- An overall positive attitude and a desire to achieve success; delivering creative and inspired ideas on a regular basis
To apply, please send your resume to Denisse Gallegos at firstname.lastname@example.org.