LoveShackFancy is currently seeking an Operations/Shipping Coordinator. This position will involve processing orders, customer AR, inventory updates and shipping /logistics related responsibilities, and requires a candidate who is highly organized and detail oriented.This role is relevant to apparel production and logistics; this IS NOT a PR/marketing role.
- Enter new sales orders into Zedonk admin software and verify the orders match entries in JOOR software.
- Perform updates, changes or cancellations on existing orders as needed
- Create Pick Tickets for DC in Bergen and transmit
- Follow up with DC to make sure orders ship after being released Invoice orders and update as paid
- Generate ATS merchandise reports as needed Process AR & credits
- Assist production with data entry, EDI process, and wholesaling/distribution stylemaster reports
- E-mail order confirmations to customers outlining payment terms.
- Collect pre-shipment payment details from create and send customer invoices.
- Manage payment collection process to insure payment is received before cancel date.
- Log in to department store vendor portals and tie trial balance to invoices sent and search for RAs and chargebacks.
- Research chargeback claims and follow through to resolution.
- Must be resourceful and HIGHLY detail oriented
- College degree and 2 years related experience required
- Microsoft Office, strong Excel skills, Outlook, retail math
- Must Possess Ability to effectively manage multiple projects / self-motivated
- Experience with Zedonk, Joor or Bergen Logistics a plus!
All internship candidates should email Amy Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Operations/Shipping Coordinator” along with a cover and a resume.