Though founded in 2012, Maggy Frances is a brand with a decidedly old soul. The collection is both practical and free-spirited, offering a curated selection of staples that can be easily mixed and matched or incorporated into any wardrobe. Refined silhouettes reference classic British tailoring and old Hollywood elegance, while original prints and sumptuous specialty fabrics recall the irreverent glamour of the Swinging Sixties.
Concerned with the distinction between fashion and style, the brand aspires to be a vehicle to help women build a wardrobe that works and lasts. All garments are manufactured the utmost attention to quality, fit and finishing.
The ideal candidate:
- Is a friendly, motivated, self-starter.
- Has experience in vintage, fashion, or personal styling services.
- Possesses a strong work ethic and has a proactive, positive attitude.
- Is fully eligible to work in the US.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Providing exemplary customer service to every client.
- Assisting with store merchandising and daily shop maintenance.
- Acting as brand ambassador to all visitors.
Interested candidates MUST email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A current resume as a .pdf attachment.
- A cover letter or brief introduction, detailing your specific skill-set.
- Links to your blog or Instagram are appreciated.
Location: Nolita, NYC