Marissa Webb is a New York-based womenswear designer whose signature aesthetic blends and juxtaposes elements of architecture and nature by mixing highly structured, tailored pieces with whimsical softness and flow.
We are currently looking to hire a Store Manager as well as a Sales Associate for our first retail location in NYC!
Retail Store Manager
The Retail Store Manager is responsible for the overall sales, customer service, operations, visual strategies, and inventory management. The store manager must promote a positive work environment that encourages open communication and teamwork.
Must be a self-starter who is able to work independently. Direct experience, a passionate commitment to fashion retail, and excellent interpersonal skills are key.
Ideal candidates will have: Minimum of 2 years of Store Manager experience for a specialty apparel store and 3-5 years of retail sales experience in a high end, contemporary environment. Preferred applicants will have previous experience in the opening of a new store.
Skills: Customer focused, results driven, excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must have good time management skills and be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Brand building and representation (brand ambassador)
- Build and enhance the customer experience
- Operations and inventory management
- Training, managing, and motivating sales associates
- Achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual budget and scheduling expenditures
Please send all resumes to: email@example.com, subject line Store Manager.
Retail Sales Associate
The Retail Sales Associate is responsible for the overall customer service experience.
Skills: Customer focused, great attitude, and results driven. Must have effective time management skills and be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Maximizes personal sales at all opportunities and provides a friendly and welcoming environment.
- Communicates effectively with customers to determine needs.
- Actively participates in all merchandising activities including, but not limited to: daily stock maintenance, product transfers, folding, and floor changeovers.
- Documents sale by creating or updating customer profile records
- Processes payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash, and store or other credit cards
- Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest
- 2+ years experience working in an upscale retail environment.
- Goal oriented: ability to stay focused on creating winning results.
- Dedicated to high levels of Customer Service and Sales Productivity
- Fashion industry knowledge is a plus
- Flexible Work schedule
Please send all resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Sales Associate.