Outdoor Voices is a lifestyle brand that makes technical apparel for recreation. Founded in 2013 on the belief that fitness doesn’t have to be defined by performance, Outdoor Voices celebrates approaching activity with moderation, humor, and delight.
Built around the simple tenet that doing things is better than not doing things, Outdoor Voices is designed for lives spent on paths, fields, streets, and everything in between.
The brand opened its first retail location in Austin, TX— a city that revolves around recreation— in October 2014, and will open a standalone pop-up shop in New York City starting November 2015.
What we are looking for:
Excellence: We are looking for individuals who have drive and ambition to assist our team and launch the Outdoor Voices’ New York pop-up shop.
In this role, you will be on the front line dealing with Outdoor Voices’ customers each and every day. Your role is to represent the brand and understand our core values as you assist our customers and sell the OV product.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Maintain a positive and friendly attitude
- Assist customers to find the product that they are looking for
- Go “above and beyond” with customer interaction and creating a 1 on 1 relationship
- Responsible for processing credit card payments
- Answering email / phone queries from customers
- Keep the floor stocked with proper product (sizing, merchandising)
- Work with customer support + operations team to help fulfill the occasional online order
- Provide feedback to manager on customer questions, feedback, and trends
- Ability to be a part of a sales team
Background and experience:
- Retail experience, minimum 1.5 years preferred
- Friendly, engaging personality
- Confident, helpful, and polite
- Comfortable working with the public
Compensation and perks:
We pay an hourly-based wage and offer competitive discounts on OV apparel
Send cover letter and resumes to email@example.com.