Parachute is a direct to consumer bedding essentials brand based in Venice Beach. We’re seeking a Merchandising Coordinator to join our team. The Merchandising Coordinator will work directly with the Director of Merchandising and Planning to drive sales and profit. This is a great opportunity to learn the intricacies of a fast growing e-commerce company and to make a direct impact.
- Manage inventory of showroom, future retail space, pop up shops and events
- Act as liaison between vendors and distribution center to manage inbound inventory
- Manage relationships with wholesale partners, hospitality programs and interior designer trade program
- Assist with photoshoot planning and organizing shoot samples
- Experience in e-commerce sales position
- Microsoft Excel competence a must
- Understanding of retail merchandising (and math!)
- Attention to detail and organized
- Must be a resourceful self-starter and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- Competitive Salary & Equity
- Generous health benefits (dental, medical, vision)
- Free bedding set
- Kitchen stocked with gourmet and organic food
- Beach bungalow office headquarter steps from the sand in Venice
- Unlimited PTO at your discretion
Parachute delivers premium quality bedding at an accessible price. Designed in LA, made in Europe and shipped directly to customers, we simplify the purchasing process to make buying bedding as an enjoyable as your best night of sleep. Parachute was imagined to put an end to confusing marketing gimmicks like thread count and to offer simple design and a modern aesthetic. We are a nimble, passionate team on a mission to give a better night's sleep to the world. Our company is backed by tier 1 VCs, angels and strategic investors.
If you’re seeking to join an awesome company delivering a great product and giving back, please send us a brief cover letter and your resume at email@example.com .