A boutique PR agency, Purple is looking for a bright and enthusiastic candidate to join its digital team. The right candidate will be expected to have a proven track record in social media strategy across community management, content creation, promotions and online blogger/influencer campaigns.
Our offices are based in downtown New York. Purple also has a full service office in London.
The successful candidate must have a solid background with a minimum 3-5 years of experience in the online luxury marketing & communications industry, be results driven and have a proven track record in successfully implementing a digital strategy. They will have excellent digital contacts and demonstrate a high degree of initiative and creativity when pro-actively proposing new ideas. They will also be an articulate presenter, possess strong writing skills, be competent at media analysis reporting and thrive on attention to detail.
- Day-to-day supervision and execution of client campaigns including (and not limited to) social media community management, content creation, social media promotions, partnerships, blogger and influencer outreach initiatives, and analytics
- Support account leads and help develop initiatives in the digital space, including: strategy / planning / implementation of press launches, fashion shows, press days and events
- Monitor and benchmark social media activities of other brands
- Identify and track emerging trends, initiatives, and vendors in the digital space and develop relevant client applications
- Develop social media content to be deployed across brand-owned social media communities
- Analyze outcomes and create reports summarizing results
- Managing interns
Skills and qualities required:
- Minimum 3+ years of digital and social media marketing experience with established agency or similar role for in-house marketing department
- Must possess superior understanding of existing social media landscape including new and innovative tools, platforms, vendors, and technologies
- Direct experience working with social media campaign and promotions management and reporting
- Social community management experience, including content calendar creation, content development, copywriting, response paths, and social crisis management
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and conversation monitoring tools (Sysomos, Radian6, Brandwatch, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional problem-resolution skills, including the ability to think creatively and prioritize multiple assignments in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Ability to be a team player in an environment that requires and rewards collaboration
- BA/BS Required
Please send a resume and cover letter to jobsNY@purplepr.com.
Based in downtown New York, Purple represents a variety of brands across different areas of expertise including Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle, Hospitality, and Music. Purple is independent in philosophy, attitude and operation –offering a boutique in-house approach, the strategic requirements of each client are individually tailored from the outset.
Purple’s services cover press relations, digital marketing, editorial procurement, product placement and high profile event management.
For more information please visit www.purplepr.com