Claudia Li is seeking a Studio Manager / Personal Assistant to support the team. The position will consist of studio management work as well as administrative and personal assistant work for both the owner and rest of the company. We are looking for someone with 1 to 2 years of experience. This opportunity is administrative in nature however you will be exposed to all facets of a luxury fashion company. Ideal candidates will be smart, perceptive, and have strong entrepreneurial spirit.
Claudia Li is a New York based luxury women’s ready-to-wear line with a focus on creativity and artistry. Redefining the definition of luxury, the brand merges modern, comfortable silhouettes with innovative techniques and fabrications.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Extremely organized and tidy
- General office maintenance and customer service duties such as answering phones and greeting guests
- Manage busy executive calendar and keep the team up-to-date on daily appointments, meetings, and deadlines
- Maintain a daily itinerary for the owner as well as help to schedule meetings
- In charge of shipping logistics and messenger service
- Coordinate office and design purchases including toiletries, stationary, pattern paper, and muslin
- Manage office records, internal studio inventory, and reimbursement receipts
- Food & Beverage purchasing daily
- Personal projects
- Travel arrangements and itineraries for both domestic and international travel
- Recruit and oversee interns
Please submit cover letter and resume in PDF format with the subject “Claudia Li Studio Manager” to Jonathan Burdin at email@example.com.