Seventh House PR has established itself as a leader in the fashion industry. Seventh House integrates this strength with a proven ability to provide strategic counsel and marketing campaigns for its clients. Clients benefit from Seventh House's comprehensive knowledge in public relations and marketing, and the expansive network of contacts, which includes stylists, trade, art, music entertainment and business media contacts on a national and international level.
Why Intern Here?
Internship duties include, but are not limited to:
- Working closely with Supervisor to prepare wardrobe rentals and loans for magazines, videos, celebrity press appearances, etc.
- Tracking press coverage and preparing/filing credit reports
- Maintaining and organizing press room and showroom set-up
- Daily calls to arrange for messengers
- Magazine wardrobe pulls
- Drafting press material
- Assisting w/ event planning Requirements*Comfort level and maturity interacting with clients, stylists, media, celebrities, celebrity publicists and other industry executives
- Good phone, organization and follow-through skills
- Excellent database management and computer skills
- Good writing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to take direction smoothly and show initiative in everything you do
- Strong idea generator and creative thinker
Please send resumes to: email@example.com (please clarity city and availability in email subject, for example: NY / Internship / immediate, LA / Internship / Spring or if interested in both write Either/Internship).