Socialyte is currently seeking interns for our talent discovery platform. Interns will learn the ins and outs of the digital influencer world, working with a talented team of talent managers and campaign coordinators.
Interns would work from our Soho, NY office.
Intern responsibilities will include:
- Help with influencer outreach and relations
- Assist in planning and execution of marketing promotions, partnerships & influencer campaigns
- Assist with special projects & events as needed
- Assist in managing community relations through social media
- Upload new talents to our influencer platform
Ideal candidate will be:
- Currently enrolled in college or have graduated within one year
- Interested in online marketing
- Strong passion for the blogging industry
- Strong writing & communication skills
- Social media knowledge
- Available 20 hours per week
Compensation: college credit + travel stipend
Socialyte is the Influencer Agency. We develop and manage global campaigns against a network of over 10,000 creators in the fashion, beauty and lifestyle categories. Our clients include Vogue, Burberry, Marc Jacobs and over 350 brands.
To apply please send a resume and note about why you would be a good fit to promote for Socialyte to email@example.com, subject line “Marketing Intern.”