Socialyte is the world's largest influencer casting agency providing curated talents and qualified stats for over 10,000 creators.
We are seeking a Campaign Coordinator to join the Campaign Management Team. Work directly with digital influencers to manage effective campaigns with measurable results for fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands. Successful candidates must be familiar with bloggers, social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc), Integrated Marketing and Google Drive.
- Managing branded campaigns with multiple blogger activations and organizing an effective timeline.
- Acting as a liaison between various clients and talent for multiple campaigns.
- Reporting the analytical effects and success of each campaign based on influencer impressions, click-throughs and social mentions.
- Other tasks include creating marketing materials for campaign activations and productivity.
- Overseeing influencer events when campaign appropriate.
Please apply if the details below describe you:
- A multi-tasker
- Have the desire to work hard in a positive, collaborative and growing environment
This is a year-round, full-time position with lots of growth opportunity in the New York City offices. Local Candidates only please.
To apply, please send your resume to Vicki at email@example.com.