Julia Von Boehm is a fashion editor and celebrity stylist. She’s a contributing editor to publications such as German Vogue, Porter, V Magazine, Harper’s Bazaar US, among others. Most recently, Julia has been named the creative director for STERN Magazine in Germany where she will oversee the fashion department.
- The ideal candidate(s) should be well-rounded, polite, positive energy, self-motivated, and eager to learn individual(s) who is/are able to properly execute assigned tasks. 1 year of experience in the editorial/styling field is a must
- Candidate(s) must be in school or recently graduated
- Past experience does not have to in the styling field, but should be related to. Editorial and Public Relations experience is acceptable.
- Knowledge of Adobe Bridge CC, dropbox, Excel, Google Docs.
Please note, we will never ask you to do something we are not doing ourselves.
Responsibilities included but are not limited to:
- Sample Trafficking
- Samples Request/Check In & Returns
- Interaction with PR, designers
- Assistance on set for both editorial and advertising jobs
- Market Research
- Request of look books
- Organizing closet, office
Must be 2-3 days available, college credit is not required.
Serious and qualified applicants only, please. This is an unpaid internship used for experience or college credit.