Assistant Manager, Sales & Customer Relations
twobirds Bridesmaid is seeking an Assistant Manager, Sales & Customer Relations to help operations and sales. This position will learn 360 degrees of a growing fashion company and will be able to wear all hats in an entrepreneurial environment. This position will report directly to the Director of Operations.
About twobirds Bridesmaid:
twobirds Bridesmaid is a fast growing bridesmaid dress company and has showroom locations in New York, Toronto, London & Sydney. twobirds Bridesmaid sells direct to brides as well as to over 75 stores across the country, including BHLDN and Shopbop.
Founded in 2007, the company is renowned for its one dress that wraps over 15 ways to flatter women of all shapes and sizes and that can be worn again after the wedding. Currently we are developing and innovating to create more products with new fabrications to expand our selling potential.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing and overseeing the day-to-day operations of the business including processing orders, taking appointments, and responding to all customer service inquiries.
- Assisting with the delivery of production and monitoring ship dates, cancel dates, and quality of products.
- Packing and shipping of all direct and wholesale orders including quality checking, assigning, and ordering of supplies.
- Scheduling and keeping an organized calendar of stylists for all appointments and wrappings.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years experience in a similar industry and/or interest in the industry
- Self starter and multi tasker
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Forward thinker and highly collaborative
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Proficiencies: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Outgoing, energetic, and excited to be part of a wonderful company!
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position as the subject line.