ZOÏ Agency, a boutique Public Relations agency, is seeking a recent graduate for a full-time internship in their New York office. Our ideal candidate is someone with entry-level experience who is passionate about pursuing a career in the fashion PR industry. This is an excellent opportunity for a young professional looking to turn an internship into a full-time position.
As an intern in our New York office, you'll have the benefit of working alongside a small team of Account Managers and PR Coordinators. You'll have the experience of contributing to larger projects along with standard administrative tasks.
The appropriate candidate should be hardworking, extremely detail-oriented and willing to challenge themselves by taking on new tasks that will reward them with a broader knowledge of media relations within the fashion and lifestyle industries. A motivated work ethic and initiative, along with a drive to excel, will be highly regarded.
Intern responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Interacting with ZOÏ Agency’s inspiring fashion brands, including Maison Kitsuné, Want Les Essentiels de la Vie and SWIMS, among others
- Tracking media coverage for all clients
- Preparing press clippings
- Researching for special projects
- Preparing and trafficking sample requests
- Assisting with the preparation and planning of special events
Prior internship experience is preferred in addition to the following skills:
- Knowledge of key online and print fashion publications
- Proficient in Mac operating system and Microsoft Office
- Intermediate Photoshop skills and experience
- Strong writing and communication skills