Ever since Olivier Rousteing stepped onto the Billboard Music Awards red carpet last May (with Jourdan Dunn and Kendall Jenner in tow) to announce the Balmain for H&M collaboration, we've patiently waited through six whole months, an Instagram leak, supermodel-filled campaign ads, a Backstreet Boys concert and a Kendall Jenner dance video for this very moment. In less than 48 hours, you'll be able to shop the highly anticipated collection both in stores and online.
But you can't just line up or log online willy-nilly to shop this thing — you have to be prepared. So we've gathered the details, rules and tips on how to shop the Balmain x H&M collection to help you gear up and get ready. Read on for your full guide.
- For US shoppers, the collection will be available in select stores and online.
- The collection will go live on H&M's US e-commerce site at 8 a.m. EST.
- All retail stores will open at 8 a.m. Confirm with your local H&M store beforehand to make sure it is carrying the collection.
- The first 420 shoppers in line for the Balmain x H&M collection will be given a colored bracelet — there are 14 colors with one for each group of 30 people. Each group will have 15 minutes to shop the collection. After the last group, whatever is left will be available to everyone in the store.
- Purchases online are limited to one per style per customer.
- Purchases in stores are limited to two per style per customer.
- Returns in the original form of payment or exchanges are offered until Nov. 8 (with receipt and a valid photo ID) for purchased items from the collection in stores. After Nov. 8, all refunds will be issued as store credit at the current selling price.
- Returns in the original form of payment or exchanges are offered on purchased items from the collection online and must be postmarked within three days of its package receipt.
- Accessories are not returnable for hygiene reasons. All merchandise must be returned in its original selling condition.
View our gallery of the entire collection with prices below so you can get your wish list (and budget) sorted, and for more information on the sizing, read our first-hand account here. Happy shopping!